David, age 25, was addicted to heroin for 6 years. David’s family tried to get treatment for his heroin addiction at three rehab/treatment facilities. All three failed. David’s mother didn’t give up hope though. She heard an interview on a local St. Louis talk show about the Assisted Recovery Center of America (ARCA Midwest) and their treatment program. David’s mother spent six months investigating and researching ARCA and their treatment. She said that after three failed attempts at getting David treatment, she wanted to make sure that this program would be the right fit. David has now been clean for almost 2 years.
- Is It Medical Malpractice If You Become Addicted To Pain Pills?
- Why Stress Is Your Number One Enemy In Getting Clean
- Why Antioxidants Should Be Part Of Your Addiction Recovery Diet
- What is the Connection Between Addiction and Mental Health?
- 4 Reasons You Should Use Holistic Techniques In Fighting Addiction
- 4 Anti-Craving Medications To Aid In Addiction Recovery
- How to Make Recovery More Effective
- NIH to Put $1.1 Billion Toward Tackling Opioid Crisis
- How Big Pharma is Feeding Heroin Addiction
- Physicians Face Barriers to Providing Treatment